To view the decision against this individual, click
the decision below.
Outcome date: 19
Published date: 2
Firm or organisation at date of
Name: Not currently practising
Firm or organisation at time of matters giving
rise to outcome
Name: Hudson Cowen
2 Market Street, Wellington, Telford Shropshire TF1
Firm ID: 68244
This outcome was reached
by SRA decision.
To grant Mr Andrew Peter Hudson a practising certificate for the practice year 2010/2011 subject to the following conditions:
1. he may act as a solicitor only in employment which has first been approved by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
2. he is not a sole practitioner or a manager or owner of a recognised body.
3. Mr Hudson shall immediately inform any actual or prospective employer of these conditions and the reasons for their imposition.
4. In this condition "manager" is as defined in section 207 of the Legal Services Act 2007 and "owner" is as defined in rule 24 of the Solicitors Code of Conduct.
5. Mr Hudson undertakes courses accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority on the SRA Handbook and Solicitors Accounts Rules 1998 (minimum 3 CPD hours per course) within 6 months of the date of notification of this decision and provides confirmation of completion of the courses (in the form of a certificate or letter of attendance for each course) when he next applies for a practising certificate.
The Solicitors Regulation Authority are satisfied that it is a reasonable, necessary, appropriate and proportionate that the Solicitors Regulation Authority imposes the above practising certificate conditions at the present time.
Help and more information