Khan, Rana Mahmood Alam
To view the decision against this individual, click
the decision below.
Outcome date: 27
Published date: 30
Firm or organisation at time of matters giving
rise to outcome
Name: R Khan and Partners
307 High Street North, Manor Park, London E12 6SL
Firm ID: 424134
This outcome was reached
by SRA decision.
This notification relates to a Decision to prosecute before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal. This is an independent Tribunal which will reach its own decision after considering all the evidence, including any evidence put forward by the Solicitor. The Tribunal has certified that there is a case to answer in respect of allegations which are or include :-
- (i) He withdrew and/or transferred monies from client account other than as permitted by Rule 22 (1)(a) of the Solicitors Accounts Rules 1998 (SAR).
- (ii) He failed to act with integrity and in the best interest of his clients.
- (iii) He failed to keep his firm’s accounting records properly written up.
- (iv) He failed to produce his firm’s accounting records to the Investigating Officer.
- (v) He failed to remedy breaches of the SAR promptly upon discovery in breach of Rule 7 (1) of the SAR – paragraph 15 at page 4 of the FI Report.
- (vi) Contrary to Rule 6 of the SAR he failed to ensure the firm’s compliance with the SAR.
- (vii) He failed to deal with the Solicitors Regulation Authority in an open prompt cooperative way.
The allegations are subject to a Hearing before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal and are as yet unproven.
Help and more information