There is an error on my certificate. What should I do?

If your certificate of good standing, certificate of attestation, replacement admission certificate, extract from the roll or firm letter of regulatory standing contains an error, please email us with a scanned copy.

Please enter 'Certificate Error' in the subject line of your email.

We will send out an updated replacement copy.

Print page to PDF