I used a solicitor several years ago. Now, I need my files but cannot find the solicitor. Can you help me?

Your solicitor may have changed address. To find the current contact details of a solicitor use the Law Society's directory, Find a solicitor.

To find the current contact details of firms we regulate, you can use our Law firm search.

If you are unable to find the solicitor or firm, please contact us.

Please provide us with as much information as possible to help us complete a search, including : the name and address of the firm of solicitors you used, the name of any solicitor with whom you had dealings, and the date on which you last had dealings with the firm. (Even an approximate year will help us with the search.)

Print page to PDF