I was an employee at a firm that has closed. What can I do to get wages owed?

Your contract of employment is personal to you and your former employer. We are unable to assume any rights or obligations in relation to your contract.

You may wish to consider seeking independent legal advice. Contacting Citizens Advice might be a good place to start. Or, if you are a member of a trade union, it may be able to help.  

Print page to PDF