If I am disclosing character and suitability issues as part of my application for admission, who can be my referee?

Independent professional people who know you in a professional capacity. They must be aware of the matter you have disclosed and can attest to your character and suitability, for example an employer or tutor. 

We will not accept personal references or references from friends or family members.

Print page to PDF