Reasonable adjustments

What should I do if I need a reasonable adjustment from my course provider?

If you are a disabled law student who needs a reasonable adjustment to help you with your course, you should approach the course provider.

Under the Equality Act 2010 course providers have a duty to make "reasonable adjustments" for disabled students. If you are a disabled student and need reasonable adjustments, then you will need to discuss these requirements with your course provider.

If you cannot agree on the reasonable adjustment with your course provider, you may be able to take further action to pursue your request.

Print page to PDF