Reasonable adjustments

Can the SRA help me with a dispute with a course provider?

We will not usually get involved in a dispute between a student and a course provider.

Where an LPC provider shows repeated or systematic breaches of the Equality Act we may reconsider the arrangements for authorisation.

QLD (Qualifying Law Degree) and CPD (Common professional Examination) qualifications are overseen by the QAA (Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education).

Print page to PDF