What happens if my training provider cannot offer three areas of law?

If your training provider cannot provide you with experience in three separate areas of English and Welsh law and practice, or experience in the range of work required by the Practice Skills Standards, they must arrange for you to be seconded. During your secondment you must be:

  • adequately supervised
  • appraised regularly
  • given training in English and Welsh law and practice.

Secondments do not have to be approved by us.

Print page to PDF