Continuing Competence FAQs

I am working abroad. Do I have to do continuing competence?

Yes if you are practising overseas. This applies whether or not you hold a practising certificate. 

You need to decide how you deliver a proper standard of service in your role. 

See our overseas rules for further guidance.

Print page to PDF