Meet the Board
14 September 2016
The chair and members of the SRA Board are eager to learn more about the priorities and concerns of solicitors across England and Wales. To that end, they are meeting with a wide range of local law society members and officeholders.
Topics on which the Board is fielding questions include
- professional values,
- changes to the regulation of consumer credit activities,
- a review of the SRA Handbook,
- steps to make compliance easier for small firms,
- reform of legal education, and
- routes to qualification as a solicitor.
For an opportunity to meet with and hear from the SRA Board—and to let them know what you think about the work they are doing, your priorities and the issues you believe they should be addressing—please contact your local law society.
Please use www.sra.org.uk/meettheboard to link to this page.