Updated 01 January 2014
- Suki Binjal - external
- Steven Vaughan - external
- Chris Randall - member
- Harriett Territt - external
- Barbara Saunders - external
- David Heath - member
- Sharon Darcy - member
- Geoff Nicholas - member
Terms of reference
- To advise the Board on regulatory and education and training policy, and policy relating to anti-money laundering, to ensure the development of a fair, proportionate and effective regulatory model
- To review, and advise the Board on, draft rules, regulations and consultations and impact assessments relating to regulatory reform and development, including our compliance with the public sector equality duty
- To advise the Board on the development of SRA policy and to provide assurance that it is evidence based and informed by sufficient engagement and consultation, takes account of our commitment to diversity, and that plans are in place for appropriate evaluation.
- To advise the Board on how the SRA identifies, addresses and raises awareness of regulatory risk. NB: operational risk is a matter for the Finance and Audit Committee to consider.
- To advise the Board on emerging issues and internal and external factors which might affect future policy development.
Three Board members
Frequency of meetings
Approximately four to six times a year