Join our discussion on regulation
05 August 2021Our free conference, ‘Regulatory futures 2021: trust and change in uncertain times’, takes place on Thursday 9 September.
The virtual event is aimed at regulators, policy makers, thinktanks and academics, as well as legal professionals, and with speakers from different sectors - from utilities to education, financial to legal services. It will appeal to anyone interested in discussing how we regulate to meet the future needs of society.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Stephen Almond, Director of Technology and Innovation, Information Commissioner's Office
- Stefan Hunt, Chief Data and Digital Officer, Competition and Markets Authority
- Alena Kozakova, Chief Economist and Senior Director of Analytics, Ofwat
- Chris Millward, Director for Fair Access and Participation, Office of Students
- Dr Pauline Stephen, Chief Executive and Registrar, The General Teaching Council for Scotland
- Professor Suzanne Rab, Barrister; Professor of Commercial Law, Practice Chair, Brunel University; Law Lecturer, Oxford University and Visiting Professor, Imperial College, London
- competition, innovation and protection - getting the balance right
- regulating for uncertainty
- technology – opportunity or risk?
- equality and diversity