SRA board member
Selina is an experienced non-executive with over 25 years Board experience. She is the Deputy Chair and Senior Independent Director of a large NHS Hospital Trust, a board member of Local Community Partnerships CIC, a non-executive director with Accent Group and she is the Chair of a number of charities.
Selina has experience in regulation, professional standards and education and chairs a number of committees including Standards, Education and Workforce in relation to the Boards she is on. Selina’s executive experience encompasses healthcare management and local government where she held a diverse policy portfolio. Selina is deeply committed to the customer voice and engagement of marginalised and vulnerable groups.
- Bradford Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust - Non- Executive Director
- Local Community Partnerships CIC - Non-Executive Director
- Accent Group - Non-Executive Director, Customer Experience
- Bradford District Care Foundation Trust - Independent Lay Chair/Member of Mental Health Hearings Panel
- West Yorkshire Police and Crime Commissioner's Office - Independent Lay Member of Police Misconduct Panels