Legal Practice Course (LPC) route
To qualify through the LPC route you will need to:
- have a qualifying law degree or Common Professional Examination
- pass the Legal Practice Course
- complete a two-year period of recognised training (often known as a training contract)
- complete the Professional Skills Course
- pass our character and suitability requirements.
If you are already a qualified lawyer, find out how you can become a solicitor.
Pathways to qualification
Find your pathway to qualification and what you need to do next.