Replacement admission certificate
If you have misplaced your admission certificate or never received it, we can reissue it.
What you get
A replacement admission certificate states:
- your name at the time of admission
- your SRA number
- your admission date
If you were admitted before 1 October 2009, the replacement certificate may not be in the same format as the original.
Who can apply
- Solicitors admitted to the roll of solicitors in England and Wales can apply for a replacement admission certificate.
- We cannot accept requests for replacement admission certificates from third parties.
FeeThere is no fee for a replacement admission certificate.
If you never received an admission certificate
- If you were admitted less than six months ago and never received an admission certificate, we can issue you a certificate free of charge. Email us
- If you were admitted more than six months ago, you must apply for a replacement certificate following the instructions below.
Applying for yourself
Download our Individual request form (PDF 1 page, 155KB)
We cannot accept requests for replacement admission certificates from third parties.