Existing firm applications
Updated 25 November 2019
As an authorised firm or recognised sole practitioner, you can help ensure the process of applying for approval of the following role holders runs smoothly and efficiently by learning about and understanding our requirements.
Making changes to your firm
Get the forms and guidance you need to make changes to your firm.
- Changing the legal entity of your firm
- Applying for emergency approval of your firm or compliance officers
- Changing your compliance officer
- Adding a new manager and/or owner
- Electing to become a Licensed Body
- Your firm has succeeded another
- Your firm is providing financial services
- When to submit an accountant's report
- Applying for an Accountant Report Waiver
- Your firm is using a third party managed account (TPMA)
- Making changes to your Anti Money Laundering (AML) authorisation