Look up the records of the solicitors and law firms we regulate
Search with the all tab to see both firm and person results
This register is the definitive impartial source of information about the law firms and people regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. This includes 199,000 solicitors.
- Check whether somebody is a solicitor and find where they work.
- Check whether we regulate a law firm.
- Check for firms we have closed down, and people we have prohibited from practising as a solicitor.
If you are listed in this register, you can maintain your data at mySRA. Publishing the information in this register is a regulatory requirement, but we can withhold information on request in exceptional cases, such as the serious risk of harm. Contact us to make a request.
- Make sure that all names are spelled correctly.
- No results means that we have no record of a firm or person matching your query, so it is not safe to assume the firm or person you are looking for is regulated by us.