Legal services contract tender – expressions of interest wanted
14 September 2021
We are looking to appoint a legal firm to work in partnership with us to deliver legal services relating to disciplinary proceedings and other litigation and legal advice.
The appointed firm will be required to provide the following services:
- Prosecution and other forms of advocacy before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal (SDT)
- Dealing with appeals against decisions of the SDT
- Dealing with regulatory appeals before the SDT and the High Court
- Defending and pursuing other types of claims and applications on behalf of the SRA
- Providing legal advice as may be required from time to time
Successful firms must be committed to promoting equality, diversity and inclusion, able to demonstrate experience and expertise in professional regulatory work and the capacity and capability to provide the services to an excellent standard. Applicants will also be required to have a sound disciplinary and complaints history.
Those wanting to take part in the tender exercise should email us, providing relevant contact details, by 5pm on Friday 1 October 2021.
On completion of a non-disclosure agreement, we will then send the formal request for proposal document, which will include all details of the process. Requests for further information or reasonable adjustments should also be sent to this email address.