Kingly Solicitors Limited
(See decision details for trading names)
Lansdowne House, 57 Berkeley Square, London
, W1J 6ER
Decision - Closure
Outcome date: 12 August 2020
Published date: 12 August 2020
No detail provided:
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
To intervene into the licensed body, Kingly Solicitors Limited, trading as Richard Herne Co, Hancock Quins, Austin Ray, Ray Nixon Brown, Beesons, Cole, Hughmans, Giffen Couch & Archer.
- Kingly Solicitors Limited, Lansdowne House, 57 Berkeley Square, London, W1J 6ER
- T/A Richard Herne & Co, 113 High Street, Staple Hill, Bristol, BS16 5HF (SRA ID: 662834)
- T/A Hancock Quins, 22 Station Road, Watford, Hertfordshire, WD17 1ER (SRA ID: 658952)
- T/A Austin Ray, 74-76 Queensway, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK2 2SA (SRA ID:664129)
- T/A Ray Nixon Brown, 4&6 Church Square, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire, LU7 1AE (SRA ID: 659418)
- 52-54 Market Place, Market Weighton, YO43 3AL (SRA ID: 663585)
- 2 Duck Hill, Ripon, HG4 1BL (SRA ID:663586)
- Oriel House, Calverts Lane, Stockton on Tees, TS18 1SW (SRA ID: 663587)
- Town Hall, Settle, BD24 9EJ (SRA ID: 663589)
- 96 Micklegate, York, North Yorkshire, YO1 6JX (SRA ID:663591)
- Century House, Thornfield Business Park, Standard Way, Northallerton, DL6 2XQ (SRA ID:663592)
- 54 Station Road, Redcar, TS10 1AG (663597)
- 5 Victoria Avenue, Harrogate, HG1 1EQ (SRA ID: 663601)
- 22 Lairgate, Beverley, HU17 8EP (SRA ID: 663603)
- T/A Giffen Couch & Archer, Bridge House, Bridge Street, Leighton Buzzard, LU7 1EB
The firm has not complied with one or more of the terms of its licence (paragraph 1(2)(a) of Schedule 14 to Legal Services Act 2007); and
There is reason to suspect dishonesty by Nurul Miah as a manager of the firm in connection with the firm’s business, or any trust of which the firm is or was a trustee or any trust of which Nurul Miah is or was a trustee in his capacity as a manager (paragraph 1(2)(d) of Schedule 14 to the Legal Services Act 2007).
For Kingly Solicitors Limited and for Kingly Solicitors Limited using the trading names Richard Herne & Co, Hancock Quins, Austin Ray, Ray Nixon Brown, Beesons and Hughmans, the intervention agent is:
- James Dunn, Devonshires Solicitors LLP, 30 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7DT. Email: Interventionfirstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 0207 065 1830.
For Kingly Solicitors Limited using the trading name Coles Solicitors and for GC&A Limited (Giffen Couch & Archer) the intervention agent is:
- John Owen, Gordons LLP, 1 New Augustus Street, Bradford, BD1 5LL. Email: email@example.com, Tel: 0113 227 0360.
James Dunn of Devonshires Solicitors LLP, 30 Finsbury Circus, London, EC2M 7DT has been appointed as the intervening agent.
For enquiries please call 0207 065 1830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org