Submit a notification of non-renewal of your practising certificate or registration
Updated September 2021
Step by step guide
- You must let us know if you don’t want to renew your practising certificate (PC) or registration. We will then revoke your PC or registration on or after 1 November
- If you are not sure whether you need to renew, please read our guidance before completing the form
- Your name will automatically remain on the roll unless you ask for it be removed.
How to apply
- Log into your account using the button below. You will need your SRA number
- Before you apply make sure you update your personal and professional details.
What happens next
- Once you have logged in, go to My Profile, then click on Practising Status and you will see the option to change your practising status.
Notification of non-renewal
Log in to mySRA then go to my profile