Apply to become a new non-regulated entity

Who can apply?

Solicitors and registered European lawyer who provide services to the public, or their employer, through a business or organisation which is not authorised by us to provide legal services.

We can record a business or organisation and then a regulated individual can add details of their employment against that entity in mySRA.

See full details in our guidance

There is no fee for this application.

Apply for a new non-regulated entity

Log in to mySRA to apply, go to start a new application