You will be asked for your preferred admission date when you apply.
This is a preferred date and is not guaranteed. We will only admit you when we are satisfied that you have met Regulation 5.1 of the Authorisation of Individuals Regulations.
We usually assess admission applications within 30 days. When deciding on your admission date allow extra time if you:
- disclose any character and suitability issues - this can take up to six months
- need work experience to be assessed - this can take up to three months
- need an overseas criminal record check.
When choosing your admission date make sure that:
- if you are a trainee, this is after the end date of your period of recognised training ends
- you meet the eligibility requirements for admission
- you apply at least four weeks before your preferred admission date.