Help with searching
- Not all regulatory decisions are published—read more about our publication policy.
- Only decisions made since early 2008 are published on this site.
- Most decisions remain on the site for three years.
- We do not publish Findings of the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal; these can be found on the Tribunal's website
- For the most up-to-date and complete picture of an individual's regulatory record, please contact us.
- Read more about how we regulate.
How to search
You can search decisions by the
- name of the solicitor, firm, or other regulated individual
- SRA ID number (also known as their roll number)
- date the decision was made, or
- type of decision.
You can also view a list of recently-published decisions.
To search for decisions about an individual or firm, enter their name and/or ID number in the search fields. To narrow your search, choose an outcome type and/or specify a date range.
To see all closures (also known as "interventions") during May 2009, for example, leave name and ID fields blank, choose outcome type "closure" and specify the date range 1 May 2009 to 30 May 2009.
Only the most recent published decision against any firm will be displayed. To view a list of all published decisions against an individual made within the past three years (decisions are removed after three years), you will have to go into the record.