mySRA updates

Individual renewal application (2019/20)

Section 1 - Getting started

This tells you what your application is for and what information you need to give us. 

Section 2 - Continuing competence

You will be asked: "Have you reflected on your practice and addressed any identified learning and development needs in the year to 31 October 2019?"

Section 3 - Reduced fees

If you are currently, or have recently been, on maternity leave (or equivalent) or are a registered foreign lawyer based mainly outside England and Wales, you may be eligible for a reduced fee.

Section 4 - Summary

You can select the 'Summary' link to view a summary of your answers, or you can go to the straight to the next page.

Section 5 - Fee/declaration/payment

This is where you will confirm the information given within this application is correct and the declaration statement must be ticked to proceed.

Help and guidance

For help completing the forms or using mySRA, see our user guides.

More about practising fees and Compensation Fund contributions.