We have prohibited this person from practising as a solicitor.
- Struck off from 25/10/2021.
- Type of lawyer
- Solicitors Regulation Authority
- SRA number
- Regulatory record
- Show regulatory record
These are the disciplinary and regulatory decisions published under our decision publication policy.
Decision - Prosecution
Outcome: Referral to Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal
Outcome date: 11 May 2020
Published date: 20 October 2021
Firm or organisation at time of matters giving rise to outcome
Name: ST Solicitors
Address(es): 8-10 Heralds Way, South Woodham Ferrers, Chelmsford, Essex, CM3 5TQ
Firm ID: 644475
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
This notification relates to a Decision to prosecute before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal. This is an independent Tribunal which will reach its own decision after considering all the evidence, including any evidence put forward by the Solicitor. The Tribunal has certified that there is a case to answer in respect of allegations which are or include that he:-
- Failed to protect Client money
- Caused a cash shortage on client account.
- Failed to ensure the firm was closed in an orderly manner
- Failed to maintain books of accounts, ledgers, client cashbooks, client liabilities and client account reconciliations.
- Failed to cooperate with the SRA’s Forensic Investigation Officer.
The allegations are subject to a Hearing before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal and are yet unproven.