Apply to be restored to the roll of solicitor
Step by step guide
- If you have been admitted anywhere else you’ll need to upload a certificate of good standing from that jurisdiction in English.
- You will need to tell us why you wish to be restored to the roll.
- You will need to tell us if you require a practising certificate.
- We will ask you about your character and suitability.
- Before you apply make sure you update your personal and professional details.
- The fee is £20.
- We accept all major credit and debit cards.
- Your application is only saved when you have clicked on save and continue at the end of each section.
- You can keep track of your submitted applications by checking the 'Actions' tab in mySRA.
- We will email you when we have made a decision.
Apply to be restored to the roll of solicitors
Log in to mySRA to apply, go to start a new application