Admission dates are normally the first and the fifteenth day of each month (or the first working day thereafter). Your preferred date of admission will need to be specified in your AD1.
When deciding on your admission date allow extra time if you:
- disclose any character and suitability issues - this can take up to six months
- need work experience to be assessed - this can take up to three months
- need an overseas criminal record check.
When choosing your admission date make sure that:
- if you are a trainee this is after the end date of your training
- you have met the requirements of your route to admission
- you return this form at least 30 days before your chosen date
This is a preferred date. We will only admit you when we are satisfied that you have met Regulation 6.1 of the SRA Admission Regulations 2011.
|Admission Date||AD1 Deadline date|
|15 July 2019||17 June 2019|
|01 August 2019||02 July 2019|
|15 August 2019||16 July 2019|
|02 September 2019||05 August 2019|
|16 September 2019||19 August 2019|
|01 October 2019||02 September 2019|
|15 October 2019||16 September 2019|
|01 November 2019||02 October 2019|
|15 November 2019||16 October 2019|
|02 December 2019||04 November 2019|
|16 December 2019||18 November 2019|