What you will need to do before applying for admission
Validate your degree
- Your degree or an equivalent Level 6 qualification will be validated through your SQE assessment account
Retrieve all your SQE results
- On completing your apprenticeship, you will need to go into your mySRA and retrieve your SQE results before you apply for admission
Register your qualifying work experience
- You must have registered two years' qualifying work experience before you apply for admission. This can be any two year period within your apprenticeship.
Checking your character and suitability and applying for admission
- We check your suitability as part of your admission application. However, you can also get it checked early if you have any areas of concern
- Before you apply for admission, you must do your screening and have your results
- When applying for admission, you will choose 'Solicitors Qualifying Examination route' on the form.
Find out how to apply for admission, see Admission forms and fees.