CPE/GDL course providers

You can only qualify through this route if you meet our transitional requirements.

If you do not meet these, you will need to qualify under the SQE.


Institutions that offer Common Professional Examination (CPE) or Graduate Diploma in Law (GDL) courses are displayed below, including details of award titles and attendance modes, postal addresses, telephone numbers and web addresses.