GLADSTONES SOLICITORS LIMITED
This firm is also known as GSLCollections.com View other names
- Head office address
- Warrington View contact details
- Type of firm
- Recognised body since 01/11/2011, authorised for all legal services
- Solicitors Regulation Authority
- SRA number
- Regulatory record
- Show regulatory record
We set the rules for this firm. There are benefits and protections for customers of SRA-regulated firms.
- The firm can provide all types of law, including reserved legal activites
- Everyone working in this firm must follow our rules
- If things go wrong, the firm must have insurance cover
- If things go wrong and your money is lost, our compensation fund may be able to reimburse you
- If things go wrong we may be able to get your documents and money back
Trading names lists the names this firm uses now. Previous names lists names this firm has used in the past.
These are the SRA-regulated people in this organisation.
Areas of law shows the sort of work this firm does. Reserved activities lists the special legal jobs this firm can do because we regulate it as a law practice.
This section gives the disciplinary and regulatory decisions published under our decision publication policy.
Decision - Prosecution
Outcome: Referral to Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal
Outcome date: 11 June 2021
Published date: 5 November 2021
Firm or organisation at date of publication and at time of matters giving rise to outcome
Name: Gladstones Solicitors Limited
Address(es): Unit B First Floor 210 Cygnet Court, Centre Park Warrington WA1 1PP
Firm ID: 559050
This outcome was reached by SRA decision.
Outcome of SDT Hearing
This notification relates to a Decision to prosecute before the Solicitors Disciplinary Tribunal. This is an independent Tribunal which reaches its own decision after considering all the evidence, including any evidence put forward by the Respondent. The Tribunal had certified that there was a case to answer.
On 8 December 2021 the SDT considered and approved an Agreed Outcome.
The Firm of Gladstones Solicitors Ltd was fined £15,000.
The SDT judgment will be available at www.solicitorstribunal.org.uk