Our Board - responsibilities
The operational management of the SRA is delegated to our Chief Executive and the Executive team, but our board is, ultimately, responsible for all that we do.
- our purpose, objectives and strategy
- our performance operationally and against our corporate and business plans
- our values and reputation
- how we meet our statutory objectives
- how we use our legal powers
- the performance of our executive
- our governance standards.
Our board pays particular attention to:
- making sure we operate independently and in the public interest
- our impact and effectiveness
- identifying and managing risks in the sector
- making sure we use funds appropriately
- making sure we act fairly,
- operating responsibly and transparently
- making sure we behave ethically.