We will do our best to put you at your ease when you come in to meet us. There are a few things that you can do before you come in which will help your meeting to go smoothly:
- Read through the relevant section of the behavioural competencies.
- Spend some time looking at what we do and our work.
- Read through the information we send you about what to expect during your interview ahead of your meeting.
- Have proof of your eligibility to work in the UK ready to bring with you to your interview.
- Please contact us in advance if you need any reasonable adjustments in place for your interview.
We will always aim to meet you at the location where the role is based - this will give you a good understanding of the working environment.
If your interview is at our Birmingham offices, please allow an extra 10 minutes to go through security and reception.
Please note that we do not pay travel expenses for interviews unless we have relocated the interview to another location.
We support people who work for us through accessible premises and other reasonable adjustments.
Our selection processes vary according to the role. Whatever the process we will let you know what to expect in advance.
- We may ask you to complete a psychometric assessment or carry out some specific preparation for assessment ahead of attending for interview.
- We may carry out an assessment on the day of the interview.
- We may conduct an Assessment Centre for certain roles.
We will confirm how long the selection process is likely to take when you are invited to attend. Please allow some time either side to enter and exit the building.
Interview panels are usually made up of two panel members; if you are applying for a senior role, the panel is likely to be made up of three or more senior managers.
Please contact us if you would like feedback following our meeting with you.